In the News
Cruisin' Hines from
Wayne County Executive
SAVE THE DATE!
August 23rd, 2020
Website Updates Currently Under Construction
In the meantime, see below for how much fun we had last year!
Get Ready for Cruisin' Hines 2019!
Join the Fun!
August 23, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Entrance for Cruisin' Hines - Ford Rd. & E.N. Hines Dr.
No Entry at Ann Arbor Trail, Merriman Road, or Outer Drive.
Click Here for Map and More Information
Just a few rules . . .
- **$5 Donation per Car: Please Have Exact Change!**
- E.N. Hines Dr. closed for all except Classic Cars/Trucks, 25 years & older. Click HERE for a full description of allowed cars.
- Park opens at 9am for Cruisers.
- Cruisers must enter at Ford Road. No entry at Ann Arbor Trail / Nankin Mills or Merriman Rd.
- Spectators can park at Merriman Rd., Telegraph Rd. and Warrendale, but may not drive onto E.N. Hines Drive.
** Note for Spectators: Parking is limited. Once these lots are full, spectators will need to park off-site.**
- The pavilions will be open to the public. Vendors will be there with food and event goodies.
- All State of Michigan rules apply.
- All park and motor vehicle laws apply.
- No motorcycles, mini-bikes, or golf carts.
- Bicycles must use the bike path or follow State of Michigan bicycle laws. No passing on the right. Follow the flow of traffic.
- Zero tolerance for burn-outs, drunk driving. No racing starts.
- No passing. No parking on the paved shoulder. Paved shoulder must be left clear for emergency traffic.
- No unapproved commercial banners.
- No unapproved vendors or commercial vehicles
- Questions? Contact Don Nicholson at Don@DonNicholson.net or 734-658-5296.
Don't have a Classic, but still want to be a part of Cruisin' Hines?
Become a Cruisin' Hines Volunteer!
Web Page by Gayle Nicholson
Last Updated: 3/1/2020
Photographs and other content on this site
may not be reproduced in any form without expressed permission.