Entrance for Cruisin' Hines - Ford Rd. & E.N. Hines Dr.
No Entry at Ann Arbor Trail, Merriman Road, or Outer Drive.
Click Here for Map!
Why only one entrance?
- Cruisin’ Hines only allows Classic Cars and Hot Rods.
- In order to keep it this way, the entrance must be monitored.
- Monitoring takes manpower.
- Currently, there is only enough manpower to staff one entrance.
Why Ford Road?
- Ford Road is a single entrance with only one intersection – no multiple streets coming together at the same time.
- The Ford Road entrance has the unique advantage of providing an extended “staging area” for cars coming in.
- The extended “staging area” will help keep traffic flowing and prevent vehicle overheating. Helping with this is the addition of cooling stations halfway between Ford Road & Outer Drive.
- Entering at Ford Road gives everyone the full Cruisin’ Hines experience, rather than bottle-necking at the more congested Nankin Mills or Merriman Road areas.
We look forward to seeing you
at the Hines Drive Cruise!