What Can I Drive in the Hines Drive Cruise?
Cars or Trucks:
- Classics are any cars or trucks that are 25 years or older.
Rules of the Cruise:
- Motorcycles and Mini-bikes are not allowed. (Remember folks, this is a car event and bike shows don't allow cars at all!)
- No Unauthorized Commercial Vehicles
- No Mini Bikes
- No Motorcycles
- No Golf Carts
- All Park and Motor Vehicle Laws Apply
- No Parking on the Paved Shoulder
- No Burn Outs
- No Drinking and Driving
- No Racing Starts
- No Passing
- No Unapproved Vendors
- No Unapproved Commercial Banners
- All Vehicles must be 25 years or older
If you have questions about your car qualifying, e-mail Don@DonNicholson.net, or bring it out to one of his charity car shows to inquire.
Web Page Design by Gayle Nicholson
Photographs and other content on this site
may not be reproduced in any form without expressed permission.